- Ample off street parking for multiple vehicles to the graveled driveway
- Large easterly facing rear garden laid to patio and lawn
- Ground floor accommodation of entrance hall, lounge/ dining room and kitchen leading out on to the garden
- Replacement gas boiler within recent years
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Recreation ground with park and open green space at the top of the road which also houses the Harwellian community clubhouse
Located towards the end of a cul-de-sac and offering ample off street parking is this nicely presented one bedroom, end of terrace property. Added as an additional dwelling a few decades ago to the neighboring house, the property has benefitted from a large easterly facing garden plot to the rear with potential extension opportunity to the side (subject to planning permission). This ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity also offers a newly replaced boiler in recent years, replacement carpets and a redecoration.