- Entrance hall leading to refitted ground floor bathroom and useful storage cupboards
- 15' living room/fourth bedroom
- Stunning light and airy open plan life style room benefitting from refitted kitchen with an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by several integrated electrical appliances with bi-fold doors providing attractive views over the rear gardens
- Large master bedroom and two further bedrooms complemented by shower room
- Mains gas radiator central heating and PVC double glazed windows
- Front gardens providing block paved hard standing parking facilities for several vehicles
- Beautifully landscaped mature south facing rear gardens benefitting from high degrees of privacy and useful garage situated to the rear with door to access
Superbly presented and extended three bedroom family home well situated within an established South Abingdon location, offering spacious living accommodation complemented by large south facing landscaped rear gardens, driveway parking and garage complemented by easy access to the thriving town centres many amenities, nearby schooling and delightful riverside walks.