- Side entrance hall leading to large living room with French doors to double-glazed conservatory overlooking the rear gardens
- Spacious and well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by hard tile floor
- First floor landing leading to two double bedrooms and bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities leading to detached brick built garage
- Corner plot gardens with planning permission to substantially extend the existing accommodation - plans available at on the Vale website ref: P11/V1300 (11/01300/FUL)
Planning permission has been granted to substantially extend this spacious and very well-presented older style two double bedroom semi-detached house, well-situated in a popular established North Abingdon location close to many nearby amenities, sold with no on-going chain.