- Mature, semi detached, family home within close proximity to the town centre
- Three bedrooms, family bathroom, and downstairs cloakroom
- Large conservatory, currently used as a dining room, overlooking the delightful rear garden
- 98ft enclosed garden which enjoys a super entertaining area comprising decked seating and raised beds with ambient lighting
- Large workshop/office which has been insulated and benefits from light and power
- Gravel driveway with ample parking for several vehicles and side access to the rear garden
- Within very close proximity to the orchard centre and Didcot Parkway mainline station
Situated in an established area, and within very close proximity to the town centre, is this mature three bedroom family home. The property boasts a large conservatory overlooking the 98ft rear garden, which has a superb entertaining area with raised beds and decked seating, inset with ambient lighting, and large workshop/office which is insulated and benefits from light and power. To the front of the property the gravel driveway provides ample off road parking with a side gate providing rear access.