- Extended three bedroom bungalow in the Green Close area of town
- Large open plan kitchen/breakfast room with stable door to the rear garden
- Sititng and dining room with patio doors also looking over the super garden
- Two double bedrooms and further single room with modern family bathroom
- Stunning rear garden with a wealth of mature planting, summer house, shed, greenhouse and ornamental pond
- Ample off road parking to the front of the bungalow with a garage situated in a nearby block
- Green Close backs on to a super walkway towards East Hagbourne, enjoyed by ramblers and dog walkers, whilst still within close proximity to all the amenities Didcot now has to offer
Presented in immaculate condition is this extended three bedroom bungalow situated in the popular Green Close area of town. The property boasts a super kitchen/breakfast room with stable door leading out to the glorious garden, whilst the sitting and dining room also enjoys patio doors overlooking the garden. Stretching over 100ft the garden is bursting with shrubs, trees, and an ornamental pond, along with a summer house, greenhouse and shed. Rear access leads to a garage in a nearby block, whilst to the front is ample parking for several vehicles. Green Close backs on to a super walkway towards East Hagbourne, enjoyed by ramblers and dog walkers, whilst still within close proximity to all the amenities Didcot now has to offer.