- Entrance hall leading to useful ground floor cloakroom
- Living room with brick fireplace which in turn leads to an impressive 21' open plan dining/family room
- Well equipped 18' kitchen offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by several integrated electrical appliances
- Three first floor bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom including bath and separate shower cubicle
- Double glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating
- Front gardens provide hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to a detached garage
- Fully enclosed corner plot rear gardens
Substantially extended semi-detached family home situated in an end of cul-de-sac location within this popular North Abingdon development complemented by front gardens providing hard standing parking facilities for many vehicles leading to a detached garage and fully enclosed corner plot rear gardens.