- Stone pillared entrance leading to a large reception hall which in turn leads into a delightful double aspect sitting room with bay window and large brick open fireplace
- Separate dining room with large brick open fireplace and door leading to a flexible snug
- Well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room with walk-in pantry cupboard complemented by a separate utility room, study, family room and double-glazed conservatory providing attractive views over the gardens
- Wonderful double aspect master bedroom with large bay window and a stylishly refitted family bathroom including bath and separate shower cubicle
- Guest bedrooms with refitted en-suite shower room complemented by three further bedrooms and a family bathroom
- A wealth of character features including stripped solid wood block flooring in many of the ground floor rooms, exposed ceiling beams to the majority of the primary reception rooms, high ceilings and attractive fireplaces
- Large and attractive gardens extending to just under half an acre including a wide block paved area for many vehicles which extends to the side leading to a detached double garage. There is an extensive lawn area bordered by mature trees and shrubbery offering high degrees of privacy
Fabulous five bedroom 1920's built detached house offering substantial and very flexible accommodation of immense character, situated in a prominent location on the edge of one of North Abingdon's most desirable tree-lined locations complemented by a detached double garage and large and attractive gardens of just under half an acre.