- Substantial detached family home which has been extended providing gross internal floor area of 2181 sq ft and offered to the market with no onward chain
- Secluded garden with overall plot measuring 0.2 acre, boasting a raised swimming pool which forms part of the sale if desired
- Four reception rooms two of which have direct access to the secluded rear garden
- Shower room on the ground floor, with family bathroom upstairs, and en-suite to the principle bedroom
- Five well proportioned bedrooms all benefitting from built in wardrobes
- Ample driveway parking to the front
- Within close proximity to the village shop, The Hart pub and restaurant, and Harwell Primary school along with good access to Didcot Parkway mainline railway station only 3 miles away and excellent commuter links to both A34 & M4
Nestled in the heart of the popular village of Harwell is this impressive extended family home offering exceptionally well-proportioned accommodation. The updated kitchen is equipped with a breakfast bar and leads into a sunny dining room with a separate utility room and French doors over-looking the rear garden. The other three reception rooms provide ample space for busy family life, with an open fire in the sitting room, larger than average study and further family room. There are bathrooms on both the ground and first floor with a further en-suite shower room to the dual aspect principle bedroom. The other four bedrooms benefit from built in wardrobes. Outside the private and enclosed garden wraps itself around the property, offering an ideal entertaining patio area complete with raised swimming pool. Whilst enjoying all the benefits of village life, Didcot Parkway mainline station is only 3 miles away along with excellent commuter links to both A34 & M4, ana an internal inspection of this extensive family home is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation provided.