- Entrance hall leading to a useful ground floor cloakroom and well-equipped kitchen offering an excellent selection of oak floor and wall units
- Impressive 18' sitting room with feature fireplace leading to a spacious double aspect dining room with double-glazed sliding patio doors to the rear gardens
- Three spacious first floor bedrooms (two benefiting from built-in wardrobes) complemented by a family bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities leading to an integral garage
- Enclosed rear gardens with useful pedestrian access to the rear
Extended three bedroom family home offering particularly impressive ground floor accommodation which includes a cloakroom, well-equipped kitchen and an impressive 18' sitting room leading through to a spacious double aspect dining room overlooking the rear gardens, well-situated within a popular North Abingdon location close to many nearby amenities including excellent schooling, sold with no on-going chain.