- Entrance hall leading to a refitted ground floor cloakroom and a very flexible separate family room with an attractive cast iron open fireplace
- Desirable 21' open-plan kitchen/dining room offering an excellent selection of stylishly refitted floor and wall units complemented by a large brick fireplace with inset cast iron solid fuel burning stove
- Delightful rear sitting room boasting a wonderful part-glass vaulted ceiling, limestone tiled floor with under floor heating and double-glazed bi-fold doors leading onto the attractive rear gardens
- Spacious master bedroom with refitted en-suite shower room and two further large double bedrooms complemented by a refitted family bathroom
- Mains gas radiator central heating, double-glazed windows and the front gardens provide gravel parking facilities for several vehicles
- Large and attractive rear gardens currently divided into two sections providing a large patio and extensive lawn area - the whole enclosed by fencing, hedgerow and shrubbery before leading onto a pleasant copse
- The property boasts a wealth of character features including attractive fireplaces, stripped wooden flooring and high ceilings
Attractive and substantially extended three bedroom period family home offering a wealth of character features complemented by large and attractive rear gardens, well-situated in an established non-estate location close to many nearby amenities including excellent schooling.