- Spacious entrance hall leading to cloakroom, impressive 21' double-aspect sitting room with fireplace, separate dining room and a spacious double-glazed conservatory providing panoramic views over the attractive rear gardens
- Good size kitchen through to utility area, family room/potential ground floor fourth bedroom and separate study
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to the garage
- Delightful and good size rear gardens boasting a good size lawn area with mature flower and shrub borders complemented by several mature trees
- Excellent potential to further extend the existing accommodation
- Recently installed mains gas radiator central heating system
Substantially extended semi-detached family home offering particularly impressive and very flexible ground floor accommodation, complemented by an attached garage and most attractive mature gardens, situated in a desirable location on the edge of Abingdon town centre, close to many nearby amenities.