- Entrance hall leading to an impressive 25' double aspect living room through to dining room benefiting from an attractive fireplace and double-glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear gardens
- Refitted kitchen complemented by a spacious separate utility room
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe cupboards and two further bedrooms complemented by a family bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating
- Front gardens providing parking facilities leading to the attached garage
- Attractive and well-screened south-west facing fully enclosed rear gardens
Spacious and very well-presented three bedroom detached family home, situated in a delightful cul-de-sac location within this very popular North Abingdon development, offering easy pedestrian access to many nearby amenities including the highly regarded Rush Common primary school.