- Substantial detached family home with four bedrooms, occupying generous private corner plot
- Modern re-fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, separate utility room with side door out
- Living room with newly fitted LED modern fire, access into dining room with patio doors into rear garden
- Modern refitted family bathroom suite and shower room to master bedroom plus downstairs cloakroom
- Gas radiator central heating, UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Delightful rear garden with many mature plants and shrubs, patio and decking areas, side access
- Good off-road parking for several vehicles, integral garage with light and power
An impressive and spacious four-bedroom detached family home occupying a good size corner plot, situated right at the end of this highly desirable and private cul-de-sac location of St. Hilda’s over-looking open fields towards the village of East Hagbourne. The property has been skilfully improved by the current owners and offers superb family living accommodation throughout and is presented in excellent order. Viewings are highly recommended.