- Charming Village property offering three well proportioned bedrooms
- Light and airy dual aspect sitting room with open fire
- Large and separate formal dining room
- Kitchen leads to lobby area comprising utility space, cloakroom, and further store room
- Newly installed UPVC Windows (2017) with updated fascias and guttering
- Delightful corner plot garden with a selection of mature fruit trees, shed and greenhouse
- Garage and parking situated in a nearby block
A rare opportunity to acquire a charming family home situated in the very heart of the village of Blewbury. Built in 1947 Bohams Cottages is a horseshoe of six semi-detached houses situated just off Westbrook Street. This delightful three bedroom home enjoys a corner plot with mature gardens wrapping themselves around the property. Accommodation comprises, sitting room with open fire, large and separate dining room, kitchen leading to a rear lobby providing utility area, downstairs cloakroom and further storage room, whilst upstairs there are three very well proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom. The charming and well stocked garden offers seclusion and benefits from a selection of fruit trees, a shed and green house, with the garage and parking located at the entrance of Bohams Cottages.