- Entrance hall leading to well equipped open plan kitchen/dining room complemented by separate utility room
- Spacious separate living room and fabulous double aspect garden room, underfloor heating and double glazed French doors leading to the rear gardens
- Double aspect studio/study approached from rear gardens
- First floor landing leading to three spacious first floor bedrooms (all with fitted/built in cupboards) complemented by family bathroom
- Double glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating
- Good size front gardens providing hard standing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to garage
- Large and attractive south facing rear gardens featuring large patio, extensive lawn area - the whole enclosed by mature trees, shrubbery and fencing - affording good degrees of privacy
Large and attractive south facing rear gardens offering high degrees of privacy feature with this substantially extended detached family home well situated in a desirable non-estate location within the heart of one of the area's most sought after villages.