- A delightful 17th Century period property set in the very heart of the well considered village of Chilton
- Three well proportioned bedrooms which are serviced by two re-fitted bathrooms
- Stunning sitting room with exposed brick and beams along with an impressive inglenook fireplace with bread oven and inset woodburner
- Farmhouse style kitchen diner with quarry tile flooring and glazed double doors opening into the sitting room
- Garden room, an ideal space for home working
- Pretty cottage style gardens to front, side and rear, with gravel driveway providing parking for three cars
- Excellent commuter links to both A34 and M4, as well as access to Didcot Parkway mainline station, c. 5 miles
Located within the heart of Chilton village is this charming semi-detached period property, dating back to the 17th century, and boasting a wealth of original features. The three bedroom family home is arranged over three floors and comprises a delightful sitting room with exposed brick and beams and inglenook fireplace, a farmhouse kitchen diner with separate utility room, and an additional garden room also with exposed timber wall on the ground floor. The bedrooms are over the next two floors, with a fireplace in bedroom two and are serviced by a bathroom on each level, along with a study area on the landing. Outside there is a cottage style garden with ample off road parking. Chilton village offers easy access to excellent commuter links to both A34 and M4 whilst enjoying all the benefits of country living.