- Detached bungalow occupying a charming plot in a cul- de-sac location
- Three bedrooms, luxury shower room, and further cloakroom
- Kitchen diner with integrated appliances and side door leading to the garden
- Conservatory stretching across the rear of the property and currently used as a dining room
- Delightful gardens to both the front and rear which are landscaped and well stocked with flower beds and shrubs
- Garden office/Summerhouse installed with insulation, heating, light and power
- Detached garage with light and power and long driveway providing ample off road parking
Nestled in a charming plot is this delightful detached bungalow situated in a cul-de-sac location within the village of Harwell. The single storey property benefits from a modern kitchen diner, sitting room with an elegant bay window to the front, conservatory over looking the garden and currently being used as a dining room, three bedrooms, along with a recently renovated luxury shower room and further cloakroom. Outside the property boasts a detached garage and a separate home office in the garden which would also make a stunning summerhouse. There is a pretty and well stocked rear garden with gated access to both sides of the bungalow, whilst to the front a there is further landscaped garden and a long driveway providing parking for several vehicles.