- Spacious 15' living room with attractive fireplace and fitted gas fire
- Desirable 20' open-plan kitchen/dining room offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by a separate utility room
- Delightful sun room with vaulted ceiling providing attractive views over the rear gardens
- Three spacious first floor bedrooms (all with built-in wall-to-wall wardrobe cupboards and a family bathroom
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles which extend to the side of the property leading to a car port
- Large and attractive south-west facing rear gardens offering excellent potential to substantially extend the existing accommodation complemented by a large detached studio and wooden summer house
Extended and much improved three bedroom family home offering many features including an impressive 20' open-plan kitchen/dining room complemented by a separate utility room, well-situated in an end of cul-de-sac location complemented by large and attractive south-west facing rear gardens featuring a large detached studio and is sold with no on-going chain.