- Fabulous 34' "lifestyle" room incorporating a stylishly fitted kitchen offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by many integrated appliances and a large central island/breakfast bar which in turn leads to a very flexible dining/family area with multiple double-glazed bi-fold doors leading to the rear sun terrace
- Ground floor cloakroom, spacious separate utility room and a very flexible separate dining room/fifth double bedroom
- Impressive 31' double aspect sitting room with attractive fireplace and double-glazed French doors leading to a delightful 22' sun room/conservatory offering attractive views over the large rear gardens featuring a large heated plunge pool
- First floor landing leading to a desirable 21' master bedroom with dressing room and two sets of built-in double wardrobe cupboards and a stylishly fitted en-suite shower room with 'his and hers' wash hand basins
- Spacious second double bedroom with a very flexible adjoining 15' living room/study room, spacious third double bedroom complemented by a flexible study/dressing area, and a fourth double bedroom and stylishly fitted four piece family bathroom
- Large front gardens providing block paved hard-standing parking facilities leading to a large double garage with electronically operated up-and-over roller door and much larger than average westerly facing rear gardens featuring a large sun terrace, extensive lawn area and delightful garden room providing a very pleasant seating area - the whole enclosed by trees, shrubbery and fencing affording high degrees of privacy
- Double-glazed windows, fitted alarm system, mains gas radiator central heating and there is underfloor heating to the kitchen, conservatory and noth bathrooms
Fabulous 3,000 sq ft detached family home offering substantially extended and highly individual accommodation over two floors, situated in a prestigious non-estate North Abingdon location, complemented by large and attractive westerly facing rear gardens offering high degrees of privacy.