- Inviting entrance hall leading to a useful ground floor cloakroom and delightful study with large double-glazed bay window
- Separate family room with attractive fireplace and a spacious sitting room with solid bamboo wood flooring and attractive fireplace with fitted gas fire
- Well-equipped 16' kitchen/dining room offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units with space for a large range cooker leading to a separate utility room
- Split landing leading to a fabulous 22' master bedroom with large double-glazed bay window and spacious four piece en-suite bathroom including bath and separate shower cubicle
- Three further bedrooms (two double with built-in wardrobe cupboards) and a family bathroom with white suite
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles
- Large and attractive southerly facing rear gardens offering high degrees of privacy complemented by a very flexible detached studio
Highly individual and substantially extended 1930's four bedroom semi-detached family home, well-situated in a desirable non-estate North Abingdon location close to many nearby amenities including excellent schooling complemented by large attractive southerly facing rear gardens offering high degrees of privacy and a very flexible detached studio currently divided into two sections offering many versatile options.