- Entrance hall leading to well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room with good selection of floor and wall units
- Spacious 15’ living room with feature fireplace leading to delightful double-glazed conservatory providing attractive views over the rear gardens
- First floor landing leading to master bedroom with built in double wardrobe cupboard
- Two further bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced efficient gas condensing boiler) and the vendors are purchasing an empty property clearly putting the end of chain in sight
- Attractive front gardens (could potentially provide hard-standing parking facilities) and fully enclosed 42' rear gardens complemented by generally available parking facilities situated immediately to the rear of the property
Spacious and superbly presented three bedroom family home featuring good size sitting room and double glazed conservatory, well equipped kitchen/breakfast room, complemented by well maintained 42' enclosed rear gardens, well situated in a popular North Abingdon location close to many nearby amenities and excellent schooling.