- Delightful front sitting room with attractive open fireplace with inset cast iron log burning stove
- Separate dining room with French doors leading to the rear gardens and a well-equipped garden which in turn leads to a rear porch and ground floor bathroom with white suite
- Two first floor double bedrooms (one providing access to a large roof space, ideal for conversion)
- Mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Attractive and fully enclosed 40' rear gardens offering a lawn, patio and well-stocked flower and shrub borders leading to a very flexible detached summer house/studio offering many versatile options
Attractive period town house, sold with no on-going chain, offering many features including a delightful sitting room with attractive open fireplace with inset cast iron log burning stove, situated in a desirable location close to Albert Park and the thriving town centre, complemented by attractive 40' enclosed rear gardens.