- Well-equipped kitchen and an impressive open-plan living room/dining room with double-glazed sliding patio doors leading to a spacious and very usable first floor balcony providing stunning views across the marina basin
- Separate utility room, cloakroom, integral garage and hard-standing parking facilities
- Spacious top floor master bedroom comprising an en-suite shower room, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe cupboards and double-glazed sliding patio doors leading to a juliet balcony providing stunning elevated views
- Two further spacious bedrooms and a stylishly refitted bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Wonderful south-facing sun terrace with steps leading to a private mooring
- The property is currently leasehold, with the freehold also being available
Stunning three bedroom, three storey water-side house, sold with no on-going chain, situated in an enviable position within the exclusive Abingdon marina development, incorporating many splendid features combined with a private mooring and stunning views across the marina basin.