- Substantial, detached four bedroom family home in excellent condition throughout within the prestigious village of Chilton
- Bright and airy square shape lounge, separate dining room with patio doors leading into rear garden
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with utility room and single rear door into family garden, downstairs cloakroom
- Wonderful family bathroom with side panelled bath and separate double shower cubicle, en-suite shower to master bedroom
- Gas radiator central heating, UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with decking and patio areas, side gated access to front
- Detached garage with light and power plus eave storage, with driveway parking in front
Situated in a cul-de-sac location within the prestigious village of Chilton is this substantial detached family home. The property offers extremely well-proportioned living accommodation throughout, four bedrooms and a modern contemporary four piece fitted bathroom, along with en-suite shower room and downstairs cloakroom. A good size kitchen/breakfast room with utility room, separate dining room with patio doors leading into the family garden, light and airy lounge with two windows. To the front is driveway vehicle parking, and access to the detached garage with light and power, whilst to the rear an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with decking and patio areas, and gated side access. Chilton village offers excellent commuter links to both A34 and M4 and is within close proximity to the Harwell International Business and Science Park plus good access to Chilton Primary School.