- Private entrance leading to inviting entrance hall and large ground floor double bedroom complemented by a stylish four piece bathroom with white suite including bath and separate shower cubicle
- Stairs rising to a fabulous 18' x 16' open-plan "lifestyle" room incorporating a well-equipped kitchen offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units with many integrated electrical appliances which in turn leads to a very flexible double aspect living room/dining area with wonderful high ceilings and double-glazed doors leading to a very usable first floor balcony
- Double-glazed windows and a highly efficient electric radiator system combined with a shared solar panel system
- Allocated parking immediately to the side of the property complemented by small private gardens
- The property benefits from an LABC guarantee and features an excellent lease extending to approx. 995 years
- The service charge is approx. £360 per annum and the ground rent is approx. £200 per annum
Highly individual and very spacious house built only three years ago in a very convenient location close to the thriving town centre's many amenities, offering many features including a fabulous 18' x 16' open-plan "lifestyle" room incorporating a stylish kitchen which in turn leads to a very flexible double aspect living room/dining area complemented by wonderful high ceilings and double-glazed sliding patio doors leading to a useful first floor balcony.