- Entrance hall leading to a stylishly refitted 14' kitchen/breakfast room offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by a useful utility cupboard
- Impressive 17' living room and 17' dining/family room with useful cloakroom off
- Impressive 20' double-glazed conservatory with under floor heating and double-glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear gardens
- Large master bedroom with a refitted en-suite shower room and two further bedrooms complemented by a family bathroom
- Double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating
- Low-maintenance, fully enclosed and private southerly facing rear gardens and embossed front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities for many vehicles
£250 VOUCHER TO SPEND AT A SHOP OF YOUR CHOICE UPON COMPLETION IF YOU PURCHASE THIS PROPERTY THROUGH HODSONS*
Substantially extended and unique three bedroom semi-detached family home offering well-presented and very flexible accommodation, situated in a very pleasant cul-de-sac location offering easy pedestrian access to nearby excellent schooling and the thriving town centre's many amenities.