- Inviting entrance hall leading to a delightful separate family room with a large bay window and attractive fireplace
- Spacious dining room with attractive fireplace partly open-plan to a stylish and well-equipped kitchen offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by granite working surfaces and many integrated electrical appliances and a separate utility room with cloakroom off
- Stunning 23' sitting room boasting a vaulted ceiling with four double-glazed windows and solid oak wood flooring complemented by double-glazed bi-fold doors leading to the decked sun terrace
- First floor landing leading to spacious double bedroom with wall-to-wall wardrobe cupboards and en-suite shower room, two further spacious first floor bedrooms, both offering attractive open views and a first floor cloakroom
- Delightful 19' top floor master bedroom with solid oak wood flooring and en-suite facilities including an attractive roll top bath with clawed feet complemented by double-glazed French doors leading to a Juliet balcony providing stunning elevated open views
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the vendors wish to purchase an empty property, clearly putting the end of chain in sight
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities and attractive rear gardens featuring an extensive decked sun terrace, the remainder being laid to lawn - the whole enclosed by panelled fencing before leading onto an attractive open aspect
Fabulous four bedroom family home offering very flexible and superbly presented accommodation over three floors, situated in a delightful non-estate location close to Albert Park, complemented by attractive rear gardens leading onto a wonderful open aspect.