- 1930's bay fronted family home with has been extended to the rear with a hobbies room in the loft
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom with stairs leading to the hobbies room
- Open plan kitchen dining room with separate laundry room to the side
- Large hallway with storage cupboard and cloakroom
- UPVC double glazed windows upgraded 4 years ago, along with upgraded kitchen
- South facing rear garden with gated side access
- Ample parking to the front and a shared driveway providing access to the garage
A delightful bay fronted 1930's family home which has been extended to the rear and also boasts a useful hobbies room in the loft. This three bedroom property benefits from a large hallway with cloakroom, open plan kitchen dining room, with useful laundry room to the side. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom, and staircase leading to the hobbies room. There is ample parking to the front and a shared driveway leading to the garage, along with gated side access to the South facing rear garden.