- Enclosed entrance porch leading to entrance hall with cloakroom off
- Double aspect living room with fireplace
- Separate dining room and spacious kitchen leading to a conservatory/garden room
- Three good size first floor bedrooms complemented by a shower room
- PVC double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens with driveway leading to a 17' detached garage, additional garage and parking facilities
- 52' rear gardens offering excellent potential to substantially extend the existing accommodation
Attractive 1930's double-fronted three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a desirable location close to excellent schooling and the thriving town centre's many amenities, offering 52' enclosed rear gardens with excellent potential to substantially extend the existing accommodation and is sold with no on-going chain.