- An individual and unique detached village property which is offered to the market with no onward chain
- Three well proportioned bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom and an en-suite shower room
- Elegant sitting room with traditional fireplace, and casement doors overlooking the well-stocked rear garden
- Formal dining room with double doors opening out into the sitting room
- Ample driveway parking to the front whilst the large garage benefits from a home office area to the rear with window, light and power
- Excellent commuter links to A34, the Harwell Science Park, and within 2.6 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station and the expanding Orchard shopping centre
A unique and individual detached property situated in the sought after village of Harwell and offered to the market with no onward chain. Accommodation within Chilbrook comprises large entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, elegant sitting room with traditional fireplace and doors leading out to the garden, separate dining room, and kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs the three well proportioned bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom and an en-suite shower room. Outside there is ample off road parking in front of the property, and garage with further driveway to the side. To the rear of the large garage is a studio/office area with window, light, and power. The pretty and well-stocked, partially-walled garden is secluded with patio entertaining area, courtesy door into the home office and garage, and with further gated side access to the front. Boasting excellent commuter links to A34 and the Harwell Science Park, and within 2.6 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station and the expanding Orchard shopping centre.