- Mature and extended semi detached property with two bedrooms and garden in excess of 157ft
- Large open plan kitchen diner overlooking the delightful rear garden
- Further hobbies room and cloakroom on the ground floor
- UPVC doubled glazed windows and doors, gas central heating, upgraded consumer unit, and cavity wall insulation
- Stunning garden with an abundance of shrubs, flower beds, and fruit trees, and greenhouse with power and irrigation system
- Garage with courtesy door, insulated shed, both with light and power
- Ample driveway parking to the front
Situated in the well considered and mature area of Norreys Road is this delightful semi detached property boasting a garden of over 157ft in length. This extended home enjoys a kitchen diner over looking the super rear garden, sitting room, hobbies room and downstairs cloakroom on the ground floor, whilst upstairs there are two well proportioned bedrooms and the main bathroom. Outside a useful garage with courtesy door leads onto a further insulated shed, both buildings benefiting from light and power. The stunning garden enjoys a wealth of shrubs, flower beds, and fruit trees, along with a greenhouse complete with power and an irrigation system.