- Impressive 21' open-plan kitchen through to living room with personal door leading to communal gardens
- Entrance hall, large main bedroom with built-in wardrobe cupboards, second bedroom and bathroom
- Large and attractive communal gardens, allocated covered parking and visitor’s parking facilities
- Sold with vacant possession upon completion
- The property benefits from a long lease of approximately 164 years, service charge is approximately £1,200 p.a, there is no ground rent charge
Sold with no on-going chain, a spacious and very well-presented two bedroom ground floor flat, forming part of this popular modern development located on the edge of Abingdon town centre offering easy pedestrian access to a wide range of amenities, complemented by allocated underground parking facilities and attractive communal gardens.