- Inviting entrance hall leading to an impressive 27' double aspect living room through to dining room featuring a double-glazed bay window, two attractive fireplaces (one with inset cast iron log burning stove), stripped wooden flooring and French doors leading to the rear gardens
- Well-equipped kitchen with useful pantry off and rear porch leading to a ground floor bathroom with white suite
- First floor landing leading to a wonderful 15' master bedroom including an extensive selection of fitted wall-to-wall wardrobe cupboards
- Two further first floor double bedrooms (both with fitted/built-in wardrobe cupboards) and a family shower room with white suite
- Very flexible 14' x 14' double aspect top floor bedroom offering many versatile uses complemented by a large adjoining roof space (which could easily provide en-suite facilities)
- Replacement double-glazed windows (the majority fitted with plantation shutters), mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced efficient condensing combination gas boiler), stripped wooden internal doors and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Large and attractive 141' enclosed rear cottage gardens divided into several sections leading to hard-standing parking facilities approached from the rear (with space to build a substantial detached garage/studio)
Fabulous four bedroom, three storey period end of terrace town house offering a wealth of character features complemented by large and attractive 141' rear gardens leading to hard-standing parking facilities approached from the rear, situated in a delightful non-estate location close to the thriving Abingdon town centre.