- Large and inviting entrance hall leading to cloakroom and impressive 16' x 16' double aspect sitting room with attractive fireplace and double-glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear sun terrace
- Separate dining room and well-equipped oak fitted kitchen which in turn leads to a delightful breakfast room with double-glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear sun terrace
- First floor landing leading to a large roof space ideal for conversion if more accommodation if required
- Fabulous master suite comprising double bedroom with built-in wardrobe cupboards, very flexible dressing room/study with wall-to-wall wardrobe cupboards, en-suite shower room and patio doors leading to a wonderful balcony providing stunning views over the river Thames and open countryside beyond
- Two further large double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the front gardens provide hard-standing parking facilities leading to the integral garage
- Good size and most attractive riverside gardens featuring a large sun terrace and extensive lawn area with steps leading to private mooring rights
Fabulous detached riverside house offering substantially extended accommodation, complemented by attractive gardens leading directly onto the river Thames with private mooring rights.