- 15' sitting room with a large brick fireplace and exposed ceiling beams, partly open-plan to the dining room
- 20' kitchen/breakfast room and an inner hall leading to a ground floor shower room, separate wc and stairs rising to first floor landing
- Three first floor bedrooms - all benefiting from exposed wall/ceiling beam
- Large south-west facing rear gardens (total plot extends to 0.15 of an acre) benefit from numerous outbuildings and gated access approached from the rear with space to build a garage
- The property requires a certain amount of modernisation and is sold with no on-going chain
Attractive Grade II detached thatched cottage offering a wealth of character features, complemented by large south-west facing rear gardens leading to gated access approached from the rear, well-situated within the heart of one of the area's most sought after villages and is sold with no on-going chain.