- Stunning "lifestyle" room incorporating a stylish 17' kitchen offering an excellent selection of refitted floor and wall units which in turn leads to a partly open-plan and very flexible living room/dining room featuring a wonderful roof lantern surrounded by LED lighting and double-glazed French doors leading to the rear gardens
- 16' main bedroom complemented by a second double bedroom and stylishly refitted bathroom
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating, engineered oak wood flooring to the kitchen/living room and dining room and the majority of internal doors are light oak wood
- Front garden providing parking facilities leading to the garage
- Well-maintained and fully enclosed wider than average rear gardens
- Quiet cul-de-sac location offering easy pedestrian access to the villages many amenities
Fabulous bungalow, well-situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location offering many features including a stunning open-plan "lifestyle" room incorporating a stylish 17' kitchen which in turn leads to a very flexible living room/dining room complemented by well-maintained and wider than average enclosed rear gardens.