- Entrance hall leading to a ground floor cloakroom and well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room
- Large 19' open-plan living room/dining room with double-glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear gardens
- First floor landing leading to a converted roof space, three first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens leading to generally available hard-standing parking facilities
- Larger than average mature enclosed rear gardens benefiting from a brick-built outbuilding - the whole enclosed by panel fencing, trees and shrubbery, affording good degrees of privacy
Spacious three bedroom family home, offering many features including a well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room and a large 19' open-plan living room/dining room with double-glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear gardens, well-situated in an established cul-de-sac location, sold with no on-going chain.