- Entrance hall, cloakroom and spacious sitting room with attractive central fireplace
- Kitchen and dining room with double-glazed sliding patio doors leading to a delightful conservatory providing attractive views over the rear gardens
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in wall-to-wall wardrobe cupboards and en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms complemented by a family bathroom
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced combination condensing gas boiler) and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Block-paved front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to the integral garage
- Attractive and very mature rear gardens providing an extensive patio and well-stocked flower and shrub borders - the whole enclosed by mature trees, fencing and shrubbery - affording high degrees of privacy
Attractive three bedroom detached house, well-situated in a desirable no-through North Abingdon location offering well-presented accommodation throughout, complemented by mature and attractive enclosed rear gardens and sold with no on-going chain.