- Entrance hall leading to living room through to dining room with a large central brick open fireplace
- Very flexible family/sun room providing attractive views over the rear gardens leading to a useful ground floor shower/wet room and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- Three first floor bedrooms complemented by a family bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities leading to an attached garage
- Large and attractive 108' southerly facing rear gardens (which also substantially widen to the rear) offering excellent potential to further substantially extend the existing accommodation
Highly individual 1920's detached family home offering very flexible accommodation complemented by large and attractive southerly facing rear gardens offering excellent potential to substantially extend the existing accommodation, well-situated within the heart of one of the area's most popular villages.