- An extended 3/4 bedroom semi detached home in a desirable area of town
- Open plan kitchen diner with door to rear garden
- Dual aspect extended sitting room
- Further reception room or potential bedroom four with en-suite bathroom
- Wonderful South facing garden, well stocked with an array of mature planting, and overlooking school fields
- Versatile accommodation offering potential to enhance
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
Offered to the market with no onward chain is this 3/4 bedroom, extended semi detached home, situated in a very well regarded area of town. In need of some modernisation the property offers a large dual aspect sitting room with doors leading out the south facing rear garden, open plan kitchen diner, along with further reception room/fourth bedroom and shower room on the ground floor, upstairs there are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. The delightful South facing garden is well stocked with an array of shrubs and flowers and backs on to school fields. With potential to enhance, this versatile property offers significant accommodation.