- Substantial four bedroom family home which has been skillfully extended
- Modern and upgraded kitchen and bathroom, both presented in a classic neutral palette
- Further shower upstairs and useful downstairs cloakroom
- 18ft conservatory stretching across the rear currently used a dining area and family room
- Integral garage to the front with superb driveway parking for numerous vehicles
- Within close proximity to Mowbray Park and a rural walkway towards East Hagbourne enjoyed by ramblers and dog walkers
- Less than 2 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station and the expanding Orchard shopping centre
Situated in a mature and sought after location of town is this delightful four bedroom family home. The property has been skillfully extended and is presented in super condition, boasting a modern kitchen with breakfast bar, bay fronted sitting room, large conservatory, and cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs the four well-proportioned bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom and a further separate shower cubicle. The front of this substantial property there is considerable driveway parking for several vehicles, and access to the integral garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed and landscaped to a high standard with patio and terraced areas ideal for entertaining. Within close proximity to Mowbray Park and a rural walkway towards East Hagbourne, enjoyed by ramblers and dog walkers, whilst still less than 2 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station and the expanding Orchard shopping centre.