- Large and inviting entrance hall, leading to a spacious dining room and to a very flexible 16" family room and study.
- Impressive 19' x 14' double-aspect sitting room providing attractive views over the rear gardens and a well-equipped kitchen complemented by a separate utility room with cloakroom off
- Independent self-contained annex accessed through an inner hall leading to a 20' open-plan kitchen through to living room with double-glazed French doors leading to the rear gardens complemented by a double bedroom and wet room
- First floor landing leading to a spacious 16' master bedroom with an extensive selection of fitted furniture and en-suite shower room
- Three further spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Large and attractive westerly facing gardens (total plot extends to approx. quarter of an acre) which to the front provide hard-standing parking facilities for many vehicles extending to the side of the property leading to a detached double garage
- Large and attractive rear gardens featuring a large patio and extensive lawn areas - the whole enclosed by mature trees, shrubbery and fencing
Highly individual and substantially extended detached family home offering very flexible accommodation including independent annex facilities, well-situated in a desirable end of cul-de-sac non-estate North Abingdon location, complemented by large and attractive westerly facing rear gardens extending to approx. quarter of an acre and is sold with no on-going chain.