- A detached family home situated in a secluded non-through location in sought after village of Harwell
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, downstairs family bathroom, and separate cloakroom
- Light and airy sitting room with picture rail and fireplace, separate dining room and fitted kitchen
- Substantial plot measuring circa 0.30 of an acre offering delightfully mature gardens and super views
- Driveway parking leading to the detached garage with light and power and additional storage shed
- Offered to the market with no onward chain, excellent potential to enhance and extend considerably, subject to planning
- Approximately 3 miles to both Didcot Parkway mainline station and the expanding Orchard Shopping Centre
A rare and unique opportunity to acquire a detached village property with excellent potential to both enhance and extend considerably, subject to the usual planning consents. This family home is offered to the market with no onward chain and boasts a secluded no-through location within the village of Harwell. Nestled in the middle of this substantial plot measuring circa 0.30 of an acre offering delightfully mature gardens all around with a very pleasant outlook. Viewings are highly recommended.