- Entrance hall leading to a spacious 16' sitting room with double-glazed French doors leading to the rear gardens
- Refitted kitchen offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units
- Two double bedrooms and a refitted shower room including a large double shower cubicle
- PVC double-glazed windows, recently installed mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens providing block paved parking facilities for many vehicles extending to the side of the property leading to a useful car port
- Attractive landscaped westerly facing rear gardens featuring large patio areas and mature flower and shrub borders - the whole enclosed by brick walling and fencing
Superbly presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in a desirable end of cul-de-sac location within this popular development, complemented by recently installed mains gas radiator central heating and parking facilities for many vehicles leading to a useful car port and attractive westerly facing low-maintenance rear gardens offering high degrees of privacy.