- Entrance hall leading to useful ground floor cloakroom and living room with double-glazed bay window and brick fireplace
- Desirable 17' open-plan kitchen/dining room offering a selection of refitted floor and wall units complemented by several built-in electrical appliances
- Double-glazed conservatory providing attractive views over the rear gardens
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobe cupboards, two further bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating
- Front gardens providing embossed hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to the attached garage with electronic up-and-over door
- Rear gardens including patio and lawn area enclosed by fencing
Spacious three bedroom detached family home offering many features including desirable open-plan refitted kitchen/dining room and double-glazed conservatory overlooking the rear gardens, well-situated close to nearby excellent schooling and the thriving town centre's many amenities.