- Enclosed entrance porch leading to entrance hall and delightful front living room with open brick fireplace and bay window
- Dining room leading to extended kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room and ground floor shower room
- Three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom
- Mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced condensing gas boiler)
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities for many vehicles extending to the side of the property (space to build a garage)
- Large and attractive rear gardens (total plot 179' x 31') offering excellent potential to further extend the existing accommodation
Attractive 1930's three bedroom detached family home offering extended accommodation within this highly sought after non-estate location with easy pedestrian access to the village's many amenities, complemented by large and attractive gardens (total plot 179' x 31') offering excellent potential to further extend the existing accommodation.