- Entrance hall leading to a spacious front sitting room with brick fireplace
- Good size dining room leading to an oak fitted kitchen
- Two first floor double bedrooms and a spacious four piece family bathroom including bath and separate shower cubicle
- Two top floor double bedrooms providing attractive elevated views
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the seller is buying a brand new home, clearly putting the end of chain in sight
- Block paved front gardens providing hard-standing parking and well-maintained 120' enclosed rear gardens featuring an extensive lawn area
Attractive four bedroom semi-detached period family home offering substantially extended and very flexible accommodation over three floors, well-situated within the heart of this very popular village complemented by large and well-maintained 120' enclosed rear gardens.