- 16' sitting room with attractive fireplace and bay window and separate dining room leading to a double-glazed conservatory providing attractive views over the rear gardens
- Stylishly refitted kitchen boasting an excellent selection of beech wood floor and wall units with granite working surfaces and many integrated appliances complemented by a separate utility room with cloakroom off
- Spacious master bedroom with refitted en-suite shower room, three further spacious bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating
- Front gardens providing block-paved hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to the integral garage
- Well-maintained and fully enclosed rear gardens offering excellent potential to extend the accommodation
Superbly presented four bedroom detached family home offering much improved accommodation throughout, situated in a delightful end of cul-de-sac position within this desirable North Abingdon location, offering easy access to many nearby amenities including excellent schooling.