- Entrance hall leading to double aspect living room with brick fireplace and kitchen/breakfast room
- Three spacious bedrooms and a bathroom
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities extending to the side of the property
- Large and attractive gardens extending to approximately 87' including wooden garden store and greenhouse - the whole enclosed by trees. shrubbery and fencing - affording high degrees of privacy
- Excellent potential to be substantially extended into a much larger family home
- Requires complete modernization
Large and attractive gardens feature with this 1950's detached bungalow requiring modernization, situated in a desirable non-estate end of cul-de-sac location offering excellent potential to be substantially extended into a much larger family home.