- Private front door leading to impressive 17' living room/dining room with double-glazed French doors leading to attractive landscaped rear gardens
- Spacious and well-equipped kitchen offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by many built-in electrical appliances
- Good size master bedroom with built-in double wardrobe cupboards and en-suite shower room, spacious second bedroom and bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and allocated parking facilities situated immediately to the rear
- Sold with no on-going chain and the property offers an excellent lease with approx. 110 years' remaining
- Services charge £873 per annum and ground rent £125 per annum
Large two bedroom ground floor apartment situated on the edge of this select town centre development, offering many features including an impressive 17' living room/dining room, spacious master bedroom with en-suite facilities, attractive landscaped communal gardens, allocated parking facilities and is sold with no on-going chain.